become an editor
the entire directory
only in State_Government/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: State Government: Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Professional Associations
Center for State Constitutional Studies
- Devoted to the study of state constitutions from the United States. Located at Rutgers University in Camden.
Environmental Council of the States (ECOS)
- National non-profit, non-partisan association of state and territorial environmental commissioners.
Federation of Tax Administrators
- Organization of state tax officials. Includes comparative information on state tax agencies, rates, policies, and administration, as well as links to individual agencies.
Multistate Tax Commission
- Organization of state governments that works with taxpayers to administer tax laws that apply to multistate enterprises.
National Association of State Budget Officers
- Professional membership organization for state financial officers, serving as the instrument by which the states collectively advance state budget practices.
National Association of State Chief Information Officers
- Represents state chief information officers and information resource executives and managers from U.S. states, territories, and the District of Columbia. Information on the organization, professional resources, and current issues, particularly in the area of digital government.
National Governors Association
- News and information from the National Governors Association (NGA) and the NGA Center for Best Practices. Information on the U.S. governors and dozens of U.S. domestic policy issues.
State Services Organization (SSO)
- Offering services to Washington-based state government organizations at the Hall of the States office building.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:24:04 AM EDT -