become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Services
General Services Administration
Passports and Visas
Voting and Elections
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Reference: Search Engines and Web Directories
- Official business portal of the U.S. government, providing guides and resources that help businesses comply with business laws and government regulations.
- Assessments of the performance of every Federal program and improvements, from the U.S. Office of Management and Budget.
- Database of government services concerning trade leads, marketing, financing programs, and trade missions offered by the federal government. Page, also has information for additional resources.
Government Surplus Sales and Auctions
- Official site for information on all sales and auctions of government surplus property and assets.
- Gateway to US federal government loan information, including agriculture, disaster relief, education, housing and veteran loans.
- Clearinghouse for federal grant opportunities. Features searchable listing by topic, along with information on the program management office, background, and pilot program of the E-Grants program.
- U.S. Postal Service moving guide includes a post office locator, zip code lookup and change of address information.
National Do Not Call Registry
- Offers registration for consumers to stop telemarketers from calling.
National Flood Insurance Program
- National Flood Insurance is available in more than 18,000 communities across the United States and its territories for as little as $100 per year.
NOAA Tides and Currents
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services (CO-OPS) collects, analyzes and distributes historical and real-time observations and predictions of water levels, coastal currents and other meteorological and oceanographic data.
OMB - Earmarks Database
- Database of earmarks provided by the Congress for projects or programs, in appropriation and authorization bills, which circumvent the merit-based or competitive allocation process. From the U.S. Office of Management and Budget.
- Searchable database of how and where tax dollars are spent as a result of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Portal for Federal rulemaking. Allows the public to find, review, and submit comments on Federal documents that are open for comment and published in the Federal Register, the Government's legal newspaper.
- A collection of links to government resources geared towards the needs of seniors, including Social Security, retirement planning, volunteer opportunities, and health.
U.S. Savings Bonds Online
- Program rules, interest rates, maturity dates, and other information related to savings bonds. Also links to government web resources on U.S. Treasury Bonds and related topics.
- Searchable database of each Federal award, providing the amount, name and location of the receiving entity, transaction type, funding agency, etc., from the Obama-Coburn Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 12:05:11 UTC -