become an editor
the entire directory
only in Military/Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Law
Society: Law: Legal Information: Military: United States
Chief Counsel - U.S. Coast Guard
- Offers information about the legal practices and procedures in the Coast Guard.
Judge Advocates Association
- National legal association dedicated to the practice of military and veterans law.
Judgment Day Information Services: Military Search
- Provides current status of any individual for civil matters where an affidavit of military service is required.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Provides administrative, logistical, and historic information about the court and judges, as well as access to published documents, and opinions.
Wikipedia - Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the foundation of military law in the United States. Includes its history and current subchapters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2012 at 19:37:23 UTC -