become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coast_Guard/Installations
Air Station Cape Cod
Air Station Elizabeth City
Air Station Kodiak
Integrated Support Command Honolulu
Reserve Training Center Yorktown
Training Center Cape May
Training Center Petaluma
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Installations
11th District, Pacific Area, Alameda, CA
- Overview of operations, local notices to mariners, and unit pages.
13th District, Pacific Area, Seattle, WA
- News, boating safety information, local notices to mariners, phone directory, and unit pages.
14th District, Pacific Area, Honoloulu, HI
- News releases, and unit pages.
17th District, Pacific Area, Juneau, AK
- News, sea stories, photos, phone directory, local notices to mariners, and unit pages.
5th District, Portsmouth, VA
- Covers the states of PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA and NC.
7th District, Atlantic Area, Miami, FL
- Command biographies, unit pages, and overview of operations.
- Index of Coast Guard installation overviews.
U.S. Coast Guard Sector Honolulu
- Goal is to make information available on marine safety activities in the Hawaii area.
US Coast Guard Station - Cleveland Harbor
- Performs search and rescue missions, recreational boating safety boardings, law enforcement, and aids to navigation duties. Cleveland, Ohio.
USCG Atlantic Area
- Consists of the distrincts east of the Mississippi; the First, Fifth, Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Districts.
USCG Auxiliary Division 9 Fifth District Southern Region
- Member and public boating information for central North Carolina.
USCG Marine Safety Center (Washington, DC)
- The MSC works directly with the marine industry, the Commandant and Coast Guard field units in the evaluation and approval of commercial vessel and systems designs, development of safety standards and policies, response to maritime casualties and oversight of delegated third parties in support of the Coast Guard's marine safety and environmental protection programs.
USCG Pacific Area
- The Pacific Area region of responsibility encompasses the maritime states of California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii, and extends from the North to the South Poles and across the Pacific to Asia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2007 at 16:19:21 UTC -