become an editor
the entire directory
only in Military/Civilian_Transition
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Civilian Transition
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Employment
Society: Military: Veterans: Organizations: United States: Welfare and Assistance
Federal Hiring Practices for Veterans
- Article put out by Military.com highlighting important veteran hiring practices for federal jobs. Includes links to job hunting tips, salary calculator and a resume guide.
Jobs For People With Disabilities
- Document highlighting Federal Government jobs as well as resources for disabled veterans looking to rejoin the workforce.
Military.com Transition Assistance Center
- Service members or veterans looking for a job can network with military-friendly companies and put their military experience to good use in the civilian world. Transition assistance includes: resume help, interview preparation and a sizeable database of companies looking to hire military veterans.
VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services Division
- Everything you need to know about the Veteran Administration’s vocational rehabilitation and employment services. Has links to veteran employment service offices in each state.
Wounded Warrior Project
- Provides programs and services to severely injured service members during the time between active duty and transition to civilian life.
“Life After The Military” Article
- Article detailing “if” service disabled veterans should disclose their disability to potential employers. Also includes a multitude of resources for unemployed disabled veterans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 27, 2011 3:21:56 AM EDT -