become an editor
the entire directory
only in Army/Medical
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Army: Medical
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Military
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Army: Units: Medical Corps
Army Medical Education
- The Medical Education Directorate has oversight for the Army's medical education programs and is the central point of contact/representatives on medical education issues for DoD agencies and numerous national medical organizations.
Darnall Army Community Hospital
- A medical facility located in the beautiful "hill and lake" country of Fort Hood, Texas. Comprehensive health care is provided to approximately 140,000 beneficiaries that include active duty military, their family members and retirees who live within 40 miles of the hospital.
Evans Army Community Hospital
- A creative, responsive, integrated military healthcare system valued by our beneficiaries and staff. Located at Fort Carson, Colorado.
Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH Online)
- Providing customer-focused service and high quality standards to support the soldiers, families, and retirees of Fort Riley and the surrounding community.
Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital
- Provides inpatient and outpatient care to more than 36,000 beneficiaries and is staffed by 900 medical, dental, nursing, and administrative personnel. Striving to provide excellent medical care in a kind and compassionate environment.
Office of Medical History, Office of the Surgeon General (OTSG)
- Part of the OTSG/MEDCOM historical program. The mission is the historical support of the men and women of the U.S. Army Medical Department and Army Medical Command.
Tripler Army Medical Center
- Department of Defense site with medical center information, including patient information, training, and hours. (Honolulu)
William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- serving active duty military personnel, family members and beneficiaries in El Paso and the surrounding areas. We specialize in the complete medical care of our beneficiaries, host a robust graduate medical education program, and serve as a trauma center for the surrounding community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:58:23 PM EST -