become an editor
the entire directory
only in Army/Medical
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Military
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Military: Army: Units: Medical Corps
Army Medical Education
- The Medical Education Directorate has oversight for the Army's medical education programs and is the central point of contact/representatives on medical education issues for DoD agencies and numerous national medical organizations.
Evans Army Community Hospital
- A creative, responsive, integrated military healthcare system valued by our beneficiaries and staff. Located at Fort Carson, Colorado.
Irwin Army Community Hospital (IACH Online)
- Providing customer-focused service and high quality standards to support the soldiers, families, and retirees of Fort Riley and the surrounding community.
Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital
- Provides inpatient and outpatient care to more than 36,000 beneficiaries and is staffed by 900 medical, dental, nursing, and administrative personnel. Striving to provide excellent medical care in a kind and compassionate environment.
Office of Medical History, Office of the Surgeon General (OTSG)
- Part of the OTSG/MEDCOM historical program. The mission is the historical support of the men and women of the U.S. Army Medical Department and Army Medical Command.
Tripler Army Medical Center
- Department of Defense site with medical center information, including patient information, training, and hours. (Honolulu)
William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- serving active duty military personnel, family members and beneficiaries in El Paso and the surrounding areas. We specialize in the complete medical care of our beneficiaries, host a robust graduate medical education program, and serve as a trauma center for the surrounding community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 10:05:06 UTC -