become an editor
the entire directory
only in Installations/Fort_Hood,_Texas
Fort Hood, Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Bell
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Coryell
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Killeen-Temple
Fort Hood, TX
- A 340 square mile installation (217,337 acres), Fort Hood is the only post in the United States capable of stationing and training two Armored Divisions. In addition to the 1st Cavalry Division and 4th Infantry Division, Fort Hood is also residence for Headquarters Command III Corps, as well as many other units.
Danall Army Community Hospital
- Ft. Hood MEDDAC, with its military, civilian, and volunteer personnel, operates an integrated health care system providing clinical and preventive services in support of, and responsive to, the largest military installation in the Department of Defense.
- A home-away-from-home for families of patients receiving medical care on an inpatient basis, and under certain circumstances, on an outpatient basis. The Fisher House is a temporary residence.
III Corps "Counter Attacks Corps"
- Information on the III Corps "Counter Attacks Corps", headquartered at Fort Hood, Texas
Morale, Welfare, and Recreation
- Detailed information on Fort Hood dining and entertainment, sports and fitness, recreation and leisure and community and family support activities.
Texas A&M University-Central Texas - Fort Hood Office
- Includes schedules for the college's on-post courses, forms and FAQs.
Weather Underground: Fort Hood, Texas
- Weather information and forecasts for Fort Hood, Texas
Fort Hood, Texas
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2012 at 21:43:35 UTC -