become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legislative_Branch/Senate
Officers and Staff
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: 17th Amendment
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Article One
- Official site of "the living symbol of our union of states." Connect with Senators, and learn about Senate committees, legislation, records, art, history, schedules, news, tours, and visits. Reference material is included too.
Active Legislation in U.S. Senate
- Active legislation page, providing easily accessible information about many hot legislative issues that are currently pending before the Senate.
- Searchable Senate and House hearings databases, available courtesy of Government Printing Office, contain selected hearings for the 105th Congress forward.
THOMAS -- U.S. Congress on the Internet
- Search through bills from this and previous sessions of the House and Senate, search the Congressional Record, and get committee reports.
U.S. Senate Schedule from C-Span
- Daily schedule of proceedings with links to committee agendas and C-SPAN multimedia programs.
The United States Senate
- A very concise description of the structure and character of the U.S. Senate, courtesy of the French Senate.
United States Senate From PoliticsOL
- Smorgasbord of stuff related to U.S. Senate, including interesting questions and answers, info about movies related to the Senate, plus news, legislation, voting records, and campaign contributions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2012 at 1:02:11 UTC -