become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law/Impeachment
President Andrew Johnson
President Richard Milhous Nixon
President William Jefferson Clinton
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Article One
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Article Two
FAQs and Web Resources on the Impeachment Process
- From the American Bar Association. Also covered are Grand Juries and the Office of the Independent Counsel.
Focus on Impeachment
- From Legal Information Institute (lII) at Cornell University Law School. Overview of what impeachment is and how it works.
- This article from Infoplease.com looks at the background, authority and history including federal officials who have been impeached.
Impeachment of Federal Judges
- Discussion of the use of impeachment as a political tool.
The Origins and Scope of Presidential Impeachment
- This essay discusses the historical background leading to the inclusion of the impeachment clause in Section 4 of Article II of the U.S. Constitution.
- From Brain Bank. Constitutional grounds for provisions in the Constitution that are relevant to impeachment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 3, 2013 at 6:24:03 UTC -