become an editor
the entire directory
only in Constitution/27th_Amendment
Congressional Pay Amendment
- Opinion from the Department of Justice on the period of time used for ratification of this amendment.
FindLaw - The Telling Tale of Twenty-Seventh Amendment
- History and court challenges are discussed by John Dean, former counsel to the President.
Gregory Watson - Wikipedia
- Article on the person who pushed ratification of the twenty-seventh amendment.
Schaeffer v. Clinton
- Decision in the court case to appeal the twenty-seventh amendment.
- Sources on the Amendment at the Library of Congress.
Twenty-Seventh Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
- No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened. Gives text, ratification dates and states, history and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2008 at 20:27:20 UTC -