become an editor
the entire directory
only in Constitution/13th_Amendment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: 13th Amendment
Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Oppression and Intolerance: Slavery: North America
13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Abolition of Slavery (1865)
- From National Archives. Shows high resolution images of important documents relating to this amendment. Available for viewing or download.
The Creation of the 13th Amendment
- By Harpers Weekly. Shows timeline, history and events that lead to the passage of this amendment.
Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
- This amendment abolished slavery. Article contains history, ratification dates and states, text and enforcement details.
The Thirteenth Amendment: Slavery and the Constitution
- Includes materials relating to the Thirteenth Amendment and the abolition of slavery. Cases, comments, questions.
Web Guide to the 13th Amendment
- From the Library of Congress. Includes links to important papers both inside and outside government.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 6:54:12 AM EDT -