become an editor
the entire directory
only in Law/Constitution
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution
Bill of Rights
National Constitution Center
Senate Proposed Amendments
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Historical Documents
Society: Law: Legal Information: Constitutional Law and Civil Rights
The Avalon Project : Constitution
- Shown are history, development, documents from states related to ratification, interpretation and amendments.
- The entire text of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, with details about other facets of American government.
Constitution of the United States
- From the Senate. Shown is original text and an explanation of what each section means.
Constitutional Law Foundation
- Seeks to advance environmental law issues, intergenerational ethics, and the concern for posterity stated in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution. Provides articles and documents related to the U.S. Constitution and environmental protection.
Constitutional Nonsense and Titles of Nobility
- An article that in detail explains why the "missing 13th amendment" is a myth, and why fringe groups claim it exists.
The Founders Constitution
- Anthology on writings of founders of the government from the early seventeenth century to the 1830s. Indexes, search and themes.
Ghost Amendment: The Thirteenth Amendment that Never Was
- History of a pro-slavery constitutional amendment proposed by Congress in 1861.
Law and Politics Book Review
- Links to reviews of books on constitutional law.
National Center for Constitutional Studies
- Advocating an interpretation of the Constitution, which they believe accords with original intent. Study courses, newsletters, and seminars.
Our Constitutional Rights
- Explains rights using humorous text and visuals. Includes actual text and Supreme Court decisions.
- The text of the Constitution and Amendments and a comment/question area/FAQ.
- At the National Archives and Records Administration. Downloads of high resolution images of the constitution are provided along with transcripts and articles of explanation.
The U.S. Constitution: Founding Fathers
- Biographical information about the men who created the U.S. Constitution.
U.S. Constitution: Text / Accessibility Version
- A highly accessible version of the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the rest of the Amendments. Takes advantage of modern browsers but can be used text only.
WashLaw WEB - Constitutional Law
- Internet resources on the constitution. Maintained by the Washburn University School of Law.
Wikipedia: United States Constitution
- Brief history of the document together with the text in its entirety.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 15:35:07 UTC -