become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judicial_Branch/Supreme_Court
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch: Supreme Court
Supreme Court of the United States
- Official page of the United States Supreme Court, featuring court's opinions and orders, calendar and schedules, rules, news releases and general information.
Duke Law School's Supreme Court Online
- Includes summaries of the facts and legal issues involved in recent Supreme Court cases, plus in-depth study and commentary about several featured cases. The material is written in laymen's terms.
Federal Legal Information Through Electronics (FLITE) - Supreme Court Decisions
- More than 7,000 Supreme Court opinions dating from 1937 through 1975, from volumes 300 through 422 of U.S. Reports. Search by case or by keyword.
FindLaw: Supreme Court Center
- Guide to historic documents, biographies, Supreme Court decisions, and constitutional law topics.
Law.com - U.S. Supreme Court Monitor
- Features current news, summaries of decisions, and information on upcoming cases.
- Database on major constitutional cases heard by the United States Supreme Court, with multimedia resources including digital audio of oral arguments and delivery of the Court's opinion.
Supreme Court Center
- Offers briefs, cases indexes, a look at the pending docket and the current term’s schedule as well as the filing guidelines for the Court.
Supreme Court Docket
- Automated tracking system providing free access to information about cases coming up before the Supreme Court.
Supreme Court Rules
- The 1995 Supreme Court Rules, from Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
Supreme Court Watch
- Supreme Court news from PBS.
Supreme Larceny: An Unexpurgated History of the Supreme Court
- One view of the Supreme Court suggesting they stole legislative powers reserved for Congress. Much of the materials from D. J. Connolly.
Technology, the Supreme Court, and the Fourth Amendment
- A historical perspective of the Fourth Amendment and how its protections are affected by technological innovation. Includes relevant Supreme Court decisions and analysis. From Burt Johnson of the University of Minnesota.
The Supreme Court Historical Society
- Provides historical information about the Court, including biographies of the justices and locations of the building.
US Supreme Court Decisions
- Searchable database of all US Supreme Court decisions since 1790. From Justia, Oyez and US Court Forms.
Washingtonpost.com: About the Supreme Court
- Biographies and photos of the justices.
Wikipedia - Supreme Court of the United States
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the highest judicial body in the United States. Includes its history, composition, current membership, jurisdiction, how a case moves through the Court, and institutional powers and constraints.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:20:13 AM EST -