become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judicial_Branch/Supreme_Court
Supreme Court of the United States
- Official page of the United States Supreme Court, featuring court's opinions and orders, calendar and schedules, rules, news releases and general information.
Ballotpedia - Supreme Court of the United States
- Wiki about the court.
Federal Legal Information Through Electronics (FLITE) - Supreme Court Decisions
- More than 7,000 Supreme Court opinions dating from 1937 through 1975, from volumes 300 through 422 of U.S. Reports. Search by case or by keyword.
FindLaw: Supreme Court Center
- Guide to historic documents, biographies, Supreme Court decisions, and constitutional law topics.
- Database on major constitutional cases heard by the United States Supreme Court, with multimedia resources including digital audio of oral arguments and delivery of the Court's opinion.
PBS NewsHour - Supreme Court Watch
- Supreme Court news from PBS.
Supreme Court Center
- Offers briefs, cases indexes, a look at the pending docket and the current term’s schedule as well as the filing guidelines for the Court.
Supreme Court Docket
- Automated tracking system providing free access to information about cases coming up before the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court Historical Society
- Provides historical information about the Court, including biographies of the justices and locations of the building.
Supreme Court Rules
- The 1995 Supreme Court Rules, from Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
Supreme Larceny: An Unexpurgated History of the Supreme Court
- One view of the Supreme Court suggesting they stole legislative powers reserved for Congress. Much of the materials from D. J. Connolly.
US Supreme Court Decisions
- Searchable database of all US Supreme Court decisions since 1790. From Justia, Oyez and US Court Forms.
Washington Post - The Supreme Court
- News, features, video, data and blogs from the Washington Post and other resources. Includes global events and related coverage.
Wikipedia - Supreme Court of the United States
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the highest judicial body in the United States. Includes its history, composition, current membership, jurisdiction, how a case moves through the Court, and institutional powers and constraints.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2015 at 14:58:03 UTC -