become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial_Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Article Three
Society: Law: Courts
- Official site offering sections on the Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts. Archive of articles, FAQ, employment.
Federal Court Clerks' Association
- Membership organization founded with the purpose of promoting the "integrity and professionalism of the federal judiciary" as well as promoting employee proficiency and fostering communication between the courts and the community.
The Federal Judicial Center
- General information about the FJC, "the research and education agency of the federal judicial system." Includes access to educational resources for judicial employees, FJC publications, and related links.
Federal Judiciary Rules & Policies
- Official source for Federal rules of evidence and procedure, with proposed changes and archives.
History of the Federal Judiciary
- Comprehensive reference source for the historical study of the federal courts released by the Federal Judicial Center (FJC). Includes a biographical database of Federal Judges since 1789, legislative histories of courts and circuits, and statutes related to the administration and organization of the judiciary.
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)
- The Federal Judiciary's centralized registration, billing, and technical support center for fee-based, electronic access to U.S. District, Bankruptcy, and Appellate court records.
- A free extension for Firefox that improves the experience of using PACER, the electronic public access system for the U.S. Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts. Also allows users to contribute to a public archive and shows when free documents are available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2015 at 1:01:52 UTC -