become an editor
the entire directory
only in Executive_Branch/Department_of_Justice
Department of Justice
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Justice
Drug Enforcement Administration
Federal Bureau of Investigation
U.S. Marshals Service
Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Government Agencies
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Information about ADA regulations and enforcement, and technical assistance information for implementation.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Charged with collecting excise taxes on alcoholic beverages and tobacco products; suppressing traffic in illicit distilled spirits and illegal use of explosives; and controlling the sale and registration of firearms.
Freedom of Information Act
- Information on FOIA as it relates to the Department of Justice. Frequently requested documents are available online.
Houston Counter Terrorism Intelligence Group
- collects, evaluates and analyzes incident reports of suspicious activities reported by the public and law enforcement communities, in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist operations.
Information Technology Initiatives
- A resource provided by the US Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs that gives justice professionals access to information sharing resources, initiatives and technological developments.
Office of the Attorney General
- Acts as head of the Department of Justice and is the chief law enforcement officer of the federal government.
Office of the Solicitor General
- Supervises and conducts federal litigation in the United States Supreme Court.
- Graphical representation of the Department of Justice's hierarchical structure.
- Contains press releases from the Department of Justice, and speeches and statements made by senior officials in the agency.
U.S. Department of Justice
- Represents citizens in enforcing the law and plays a key role in protecting against criminals; ensuring healthy competition of business; safeguarding the consumer; enforcing drug, immigration, and naturalization laws.
Department of Justice
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 25, 2010 4:53:39 AM EDT -