become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oak_Ridge_National_Laboratory/Software
Department of Energy
DOE National Laboratories
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Energy: DOE National Laboratories: Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Software
Collaborative User Migration, User Library for Visualization and Steering (CUMULVS)
- A software infrastructure for the development of collaborative environments. Includes downloads, papers, and links to related projects.
Computational Sciences and Mathematics Software
- Links to descriptions and downloads of software written for a variety of computing applications.
- Netlib is a collection of mathematical software, papers, and databases operated by ORNL and the University of Tennessee.
Open Source Cluster Application Resources (OSCAR)
- A snapshot of the best known methods for building, programming, and using clusters. Includes downloads, notes, papers, and links to related research.
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or Windows computers hooked together by a network to be used as a single large parallel computer. Includes news, downloads, documentation, and piles of related software and information.
- A library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed-memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting PVM and/or MPI. Includes software and documentation.
Standardized Computer Analyses for Licensing Evaluation (SCALE)
- Performs criticality safety, radiation shielding, spent fuel characterization, and heat transfer analyses of nuclear fuel facilities and transport/storage package designs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:57:06 PM EST -