become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oak_Ridge_National_Laboratory/Software
Department of Energy
DOE National Laboratories
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Collaborative User Migration, User Library for Visualization and Steering (CUMULVS)
- A software infrastructure for the development of collaborative environments. Includes downloads, papers, and links to related projects.
Computational Sciences and Mathematics Software
- Links to descriptions and downloads of software written for a variety of computing applications.
- Netlib is a collection of mathematical software, papers, and databases operated by ORNL and the University of Tennessee.
Open Source Cluster Application Resources (OSCAR)
- A snapshot of the best known methods for building, programming, and using clusters. Includes downloads, notes, papers, and links to related research.
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or Windows computers hooked together by a network to be used as a single large parallel computer. Includes news, downloads, documentation, and piles of related software and information.
Scalable Systems Software
- Virtual center dedicated to developing an integrated suite of machine independent, scalable systems software components needed for the Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) initiative.
- A library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed-memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting PVM and/or MPI. Includes software and documentation.
Standardized Computer Analyses for Licensing Evaluation (SCALE)
- Performs criticality safety, radiation shielding, spent fuel characterization, and heat transfer analyses of nuclear fuel facilities and transport/storage package designs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2014 at 17:28:09 UTC -