become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oak_Ridge_National_Laboratory/Research_Organizations
Department of Energy
DOE National Laboratories
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Chemical Sciences Division
- Carries out both basic and applied research. The full range of physical, inorganic, and organic chemistry disciplines is represented. Emphasis is given to analytical chemistry, and the specialty areas of radiochemistry, geochemistry and materials chemistry are well represented.
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
- Research division that develops and applies creative information technology and modeling and simulation research solutions for National Security and National Energy Infrastructure needs.
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
- Source of basic and applied research in high performance computing, applied mathematics, and intelligent systems.
Engineering Science and Technology Division
- Performs research for the Department of Energy and other agencies and organizations in the fields of energy research, robotics, sensors, electronics and transportation
Environmental Sciences Division
- Conducts basic and applied research and development to create scientific knowledge and technological solutions to restore and protect the environment.
Information Technology Services Division
- This group supports the laboratory in the areas of computing and networking technologies
- Conducts studies of the fundamental properties of matter at the atomic, nuclear, and subnuclear level, and the development of experimental devices in support of these studies.
Spallation Neutron Source
- Will provide the most intense pulsed neutron beams in the world for scientific research and industrial development.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -