become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oak_Ridge_National_Laboratory/Research_Databases
Department of Energy
DOE National Laboratories
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Energy: DOE National Laboratories: Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Research Databases
- Long-term measurements of carbon dioxide, water vapor, and energy exchange through the eddy covariance technique from different ecosystems integrated into consistent, quality assured, and fully documented data sets.
Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Archive
- Supports the scientific field experiments of the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program. Offers resources to store and distribute the large quantities of data collected from these experiments.
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC)
- Serves as a primary global-change data and information analysis center. Provides global users with information on data and information requests.
Controlled Fusion Atomic Data Center (CFADC)
- Maintains news and information such as a categorized bibliography of atomic and molecular collision references relevant to fusion energy research and development.
Human Genome Project
- Information about the project, its progress, history, and goals; issues associated with genome research; frequently asked questions, the science behind the project; and project sponsors.
- Repository of mathematical software in source code form, mostly in Fortran, though there is some in Matlab, C and other languages. Directories include Lapack (linear algebra, eigenvalues, and SVD), toms (Trans. on Math. Software), numeralgo (Numerical Algorithms), and 'PACKS such as MINPACK (minimization), QUADPACK (quadrature, integration), FFTPACK (Fast Fourier Transform), ODEPACK, and ODRPACK.
ORNL Biogeochemical Dynamics Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC)
- Source for biogeochemical and ecological data for use in studying environmental processes. Data were collected on the ground, from aircraft, and by satellite, or generated by computer models.
Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (RSICC)
- A Specialized Information Analysis Center (SIAC) authorized to collect, analyze, maintain, and distribute computer software and data sets in the areas of radiation transport and safety.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:44:00 PM EDT -