become an editor
the entire directory
only in Department_of_Energy/DOE_National_Laboratories
Department of Energy
DOE National Laboratories
Argonne National Laboratory
Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
Joint Genome Institute
Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Los Alamos National Laboratory
National Energy Technology Laboratory
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
New Brunswick Laboratory
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Radiological and Environmental Sciences Laboratory
Sandia National Laboratories
Savannah River Ecology Laboratory
Savannah River National Laboratory
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
Science: Physics: Research Groups and Centers
U.S. Department of Energy Research News
- The EurekAlert news service provides this collection of current news from DOE's research laboratories. Includes current media releases, features, a news archive, lists of laboratory publications, and laboratory image galleries.
DOE Information Bridge
- Department of Energy full-text technical reports in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental cleanup, energy technologies and others.
- A bi-weekly bulletin covering scientific research and development at the Department of Energy's national laboratories. Features include research highlights, updates on collaborations among laboratories, and profiles of individual researchers.
- Lists labs under the jurisdiction of the DOE Office of Science.
National Laboratories and Technology Centers
- DOE's list of laboratories and technology centers.
Office of Science
- Oversees basic research in the physical sciences and manages the department's national laboratories. Program descriptions, information on grants and contracts, some links to kid-oriented science sites, and links to DOE-related document and image archives.
USA.gov Science Research RSS Feeds
- A collection of RSS feeds from U.S. government research laboratories
DOE Pulse - Research Highlights
- Highlights work being done at the Department of Energy's national laboratories, including work in science, energy, national security and environmental quality. [RSS]
DOE National Laboratories
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 16:05:22 UTC -