become an editor
the entire directory
only in Executive_Branch/Department_of_Education
Department of Education
External Relations Offices
Federal Student Aid
Regional: North America: United States: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Education: Departments
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: House of Representatives: Committees: Education and Labor
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: Senate: Committees: Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, information and assistance services, funding opportunities, education statistics, publications, and education initiatives of the President and Secretary of Education.
Discretionary Grant Application Packages
- Includes a table for each currently open grant competition with more detailed information and download packages.
- Online system to help identify and order U.S. Department of Education publications.
No Child Left Behind
- Offers details into the No Child Left Behind Act and features FAQs, and information on accountability, testing, reading, choice and supplemental educational services, safe school programs, newsletters, statistics and graphs.
Office of Educational Technology (OET)
- Focused on providing leadership in information technology at schools. Features initiatives such as the National Educational Technology Plan, along with programs for distance learning and Internet safety. Budget and legislation, grants, resources, state offices, and organizational contacts are provided.
Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Provides an independent forum for the fair, impartial, equitable, and timely resolution of disputes involving the U.S. Department of Education and recipients of Federal Education Funds.
Office of Indian Education
- Supports the efforts of local educational agencies, Indian tribes and organizations, postsecondary institutions, and other entities.
Troops to Teachers
- A U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program that helps eligible military personnel begin new careers as teachers in public schools, where their skills, knowledge and experience are most needed.
Department of Education
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2012 at 7:15:04 UTC -