become an editor
the entire directory
only in Executive_Branch/Department_of_Commerce
Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Economics and Statistics Administration
International Trade Administration
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Reference: Data and Statistics
U.S. Department of Commerce
- This portal site in an ezine format gives access and information to the programs, services, and personnel of this cabinet-level, government department.
Economic Development Administration
- Established under the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to generate jobs, help retain existing jobs, and stimulate industrial and commercial growth in economically-distressed areas of the United States.
Institute for Telecommunications Sciences (ITS)
- The chief research and engineering arm of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). Serves as a principal Federal resource for solving the telecommunications concerns of other Federal agencies, state and local Governments, private corporations and associations, and international organizations.
Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Federal agency promoting the growth of businesses owned by ethnic minorities. Register on-line for assistance with capital formation, marketing and management.
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- An agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, NTIA is the Executive Branch's principal voice on domestic and international telecommunications and information technology issues.
Office of Automotive Affairs
- Automotive industry information compiled by the Department of Commerce about the United States and other countries, as well as export trade opportunities, foreign country import requirements and industry related data.
Office of Civil Rights
- Administers affirmative action and related programs within the U.S. Department of Commerce
Trade Adjustment Assistance For Firms (TAA)
- A federal program, provides financial assistance to manufacturers affected by import competition. A network of twelve regional, non-profit organizations that manage the TAA program, Trade Adjustment Assistance Centers (TAACs).
U.S. Commercial Service
- Emphasizes the promotion of exports of goods and services from the United States, particularly by small businesses and medium-sized businesses, and on the protection of United States business interests abroad.
Department of Commerce
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 13:24:06 UTC -