become an editor
the entire directory
only in Executive_Branch/Department_of_Commerce
Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Economics and Statistics Administration
International Trade Administration
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Reference: Data and Statistics
U.S. Department of Commerce
- This portal site in an ezine format gives access and information to the programs, services, and personnel of this cabinet-level, government department.
Economic Development Administration
- Established under the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to generate jobs, help retain existing jobs, and stimulate industrial and commercial growth in economically-distressed areas of the United States.
Institute for Telecommunications Sciences (ITS)
- The chief research and engineering arm of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). Serves as a principal Federal resource for solving the telecommunications concerns of other Federal agencies, state and local Governments, private corporations and associations, and international organizations.
Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Federal agency promoting the growth of businesses owned by ethnic minorities. Register on-line for assistance with capital formation, marketing and management.
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- An agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, NTIA is the Executive Branch's principal voice on domestic and international telecommunications and information technology issues.
Office of Civil Rights
- Administers affirmative action and related programs within the U.S. Department of Commerce
Trade Adjustment Assistance For Firms (TAA)
- A federal program, provides financial assistance to manufacturers affected by import competition. A network of twelve regional, non-profit organizations that manage the TAA program, Trade Adjustment Assistance Centers (TAACs).
U.S. Commercial Service
- Emphasizes the promotion of exports of goods and services from the United States, particularly by small businesses and medium-sized businesses, and on the protection of United States business interests abroad.
Department of Commerce
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 5:24:09 UTC -