become an editor
the entire directory
only in Department_of_Agriculture/Forest_Service
Department of Agriculture
Science: Agriculture: Forestry
Fire and Aviation Management
- Works to advance technologies in fire management and suppression, maintain and improve the extremely efficient mobilization and tracking systems in place, and supports Federal, state and international fire partners.
Idaho Panhandle National Forests
- Virtual visitor center: learn about what the Forest Service does, and discover year-round recreational opportunities, places to visit, and the natural beauty of Northern Idaho.
Invasive Plant Environmental Impact Statement, Pacific Northwest Region
- The official website for non-native invasive plants (noxious weed) information.
Minerals and Geology Management
- Restores ecosystems and watersheds affected by past mining practices; provides the geologic expertise and scientific information necessary for sustained forest management and for watershed health and restoration; manages and protects paleontological resources; and manages the mineral resources of the national forest in a fashion that ensures sustained ecosystems and maintains healthy watersheds.
Monument Fire Center
- Information on the Pike Hotshot Crew, Monument Helitack and other forest firefighting jobs.
National Fire Plan
- Contacts, updates, news, links, and current information on the National Fire Plan in Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Nevada, and Utah.
National Forest Foundation
- Conducts educational, technical, and other activities that support the multiple use, research, and forestry programs administered by the Forest Service.
National Forest Service Southwestern Region
- Recreation, contact, and area information on National forests and grasslands in the Southwestern U.S.
US Forest Service Southern Research Station
- Headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina, serves 13 Southern States and beyond. Conducts research on forest resources and ecosystem and environmental quality in the southern United States.
US Forest Service, Northeastern Research Station
- field unit of the USDA Forest Service, the world's leading forestry research and conservation organization. The Station is headquartered in the Philadelphia suburb of Newtown Square and serves the land and people of 13 northeastern states.
USDA Forest Service
- Forest Service national headquarters web site. Gateway to all Forest Service webs.
USDA Forest Service - Northeastern Area
- Site emphasis is on state and private forestry information.
USDA Forest Service Environmental Appeals and Litigation
- Information about Forest Service National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), National Forest Management Act (NFMA), and Forest Planning and Decision Making processes and appeals of agency decisions.
USDA Forest Service Research and Development
- Operates eight forestry and forest products research stations around the U.S.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 0:47:02 UTC -