become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Department of Agriculture
Department of Commerce
Department of Defense
Department of Education
Department of Energy
Department of Health and Human Services
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Department of Justice
Department of Labor
Department of State
Department of the Interior
Department of the Treasury
Department of Transportation
Department of Veterans Affairs
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Constitution: Article Two
Codification of Presidential Proclamations and Executive Orders
- Reference source for proclamations and Executive orders with general applicability and continuing effect issued from April 13, 1945 forward (the administration of Harry S. Truman through the present).
Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE)
- The CSCE (Helsinki Commission) is a part of the executive and legislative branches of the U.S. Government and monitors human rights in Europe.
Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency Governing Documents
- Inspectors General across the U.S. government. Information on legislation respecting IGs and audits, as well as links to other web sites related to government integrity and efficiency.
Executive Orders Issued by President Obama
- Complete text, indexed by date and title.
Federal Government Funding
- Unofficial index and guide to U.S. federal government funding for individuals and organizations.
- Official site of the Government Printing Office offers free public access to information from all three branches of the Federal Government. Searchable databases, nationwide depository library locator.
National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform
- President Obama's bipartisan commission charged with identifying policies to improve the fiscal situation in the medium term and to achieve fiscal sustainability over the long run. Includes proposal, news, meetings and commission members.
US Chief Financial Officers Council (CFO)
- Organization of the CFOs and Deputy CFOs of the largest Federal agencies, senior officials of the Office of Management and Budget and the Department of the Treasury who work collaboratively to improve financial management in the U.S. Government.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 2:45:04 UTC -