become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employment/Vacancy_Announcements
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Employment: Job Search
- Lists job announcements and provides application guidance for positions in clandestine operations, language and analytical positions, scientists, engineers, and technologists, and management.
CRS Employment Home Page
- Opportunities with the Congressional Research Service, a division of the Library of Congress dedicated to providing non-partisan research to Members of Congress.
Department of Justice (DOJ) Employment
- Provides job vacancy lists and general employment information for the DOJ. Additional information listed for legal employment and Information Technology careers.
Department of Labor (DOL) Employment
- Offers hundreds of job vacancy announcements for the DOL. Search their jobs database by job title, geographic area, agency or series and grade.
Department of State
- Offers job opportunities as a Foreign Service Officer, Foreign Service Specialist or Civil Service employee.
EdHires: Department of Education Hiring Information and Recruiting Enhancement System
- Open job announcements, internships, and application assistance.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Employment Information
- Provides information on EPA jobs. You will find helpful employment information about this agency and its mission.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Employment Opportunities
- The FAA recruits Aviation Safety Inspectors, Electronics Technicians, Engineers, Administrative occupations, Air Traffic Controllers, Computer Specialists, and Environmental Specialists. Includes vacancy announcements.
Federal Communications Commission Jobs
- Provides a current list of FCC job vacancy announcements.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Jobs
- The FDIC has its headquarters in Washington, D.C. It also staffs eight regional offices and more than 90 field offices throughout the country. Includes job announcements and genernal employment information.
- A complete list with links to employment opportunities for U.S. Department of Health & Human Services agencies and components.
Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Jobs
- General information about HUD employment, how to apply, and related government links.
Immigration and Naturalization Service (Employment)
- This site provides up-to-date information about the INS and the services it offers. Features recruitment information for Border Patrol agents, enforcement and services related occupations.
Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Employment
- The BLS is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Offers employment opportunities.
NASA Jobs Home Page
- Employment opportunities in the Nation's space program. Provides job lists, occupational descriptions, and general information including how to apply.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Announcements
- NHTSA was established to reduce the number of deaths, injuries, and economic losses resulting from traffic accidents on national highways. Job vacancies and application assistance included on this site.
National Institutes of Health, Career Opportunities
- Provides job vacancy announcements for the National Institute of Health. Information about the department and its mission.
- This site describes the numerous major university recruitment programs including The Peace Corps Preparatory Program and their Master's International Program. This site is very informative.
Treasury Department Job Vacancies
- Locate jobs in the IRS, Customs Service, U.S. Mint, Secret Service and all other Treasury Agencies. Very informative site with job listings and occupational information.
U.S. Marshals Service - Career Opportunities
- The Marshals Service needs qualified men and women capable of carrying out a broad range of responsibilities.
U.S. Postal Service Employment
- A Postal Service web site for vacancies including management, supervisory, administrative, professional and technical positions. Does not include craft or trades positions that require a written test.
Veterans Affairs Employment Opportunities
- The Department of Veterans Affairs publishes job vacancies that are hard to fill on this site. Provides links to other agencies as well.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -