become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employment/Application_Assistance
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Employment: Application Assistance
Associated Resume Writers
- Specialists in federal resume writing and completion of SF-171 and OF-612 forms.
Fabjob.com - Guide to Become a Congressional Aide
- Explains how to break into a career in politics, by working on Capitol Hill as a congressional aide.
Federal Jobs Digest
- Analyzes federal resumes and provides a list of federal job titles and grade levels that they believe subscribers qualify. There is a fee for this service.
FRS Federal Jobs Central: How-To Resources
- In the area of federal job hunting, they offer specialized help for both the first-time applicant and the experienced federal employee.
Professional Computer Forms
- Macformation/pcformation make it easily to fill out and print complete SF171, OF612, and OF306 federal application forms.
Transition Assistance Online
- Job site for transitioning service members and veterans. Submit your resume and search wide variety of employment opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2014 at 21:06:37 UTC -