become an editor
the entire directory
only in President/Debates
2016 Election Central - 2016 Debate Schedule
- Full schedule of primary and general election debates. Includes videos and transcripts where available.
The American Presidency Project - Presidential Debates
- Information and full transcripts of all presidential debates, starting in 1960.
Commission on Presidential Debates
- Transcripts and other information about past and future presidential debates, election issues, candidate platforms, and online voter education. Also includes online discussion.
- Movement to open up the Presidential Debates to third party candidates. Includes action strategies, news, and related links.
League of Women Voters - Debate Watching 101
- Guide provides background information and tips on what to do before, during and after a candidate debate to get the most out of it.
League of Women Voters - Media Library: Presidential Debates
- Video archive of the Presidential debates sponsored by the League from 1976 to 1988.
New York Times - Presidential Debates
- Transcripts, news and commentary about the presidential debates. Includes multimedia and interactive graphics.
Poynter - Presidential Debates
- Offers an annotated list of resources for researching past debates. Includes transcripts, television programs and published articles.
FactCheck.org - FactChecking the CNN Republican Debate
- Factchecking of the second Republican presidential candidate debate on September 16, hosted by CNN at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in California. (September 17, 2015)
Project Vote Smart - Transcript: 2015 Republican Presidential Candidate Debate - Public Statements -
- Complete transcript of the FOX News/Facebook Republican primary debate, held August 6, 2015 in Cleveland, Ohio. Participants: Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, John Kasich, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Scott Walker. (August 06, 2015)
FactCheck.org - FactChecking the GOP Candidate Forum
- Factchecking of the first Republican presidential candidate forum in New Hampshire on August 3, 2015. (August 04, 2015)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 15, 2015 at 15:06:42 UTC -