become an editor
the entire directory
only in 2008/Polls_and_Surveys
Polls and Surveys
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Polls and Surveys
The Associated Press/Ipsos Poll
- Recent and archived polls about the 2008 presidential campaign and related issues from AP and Ipsos, a leading global survey-based research group.
CQ Politics - White House
- State-by-state polls with analysis and commentary. Includes campaign finance details and candidate profiles.
Des Moines Register - The Iowa Poll
- Collection of poll results leading up to the Iowa Caucus, covering candidates and issues.
The Economist/YouGov poll
- Weekly poll, published online on Thursday, researching American public opinion in the run-up to the 2008 presidential election.
Iowa Electronic Markets - 2008 U.S. Presidential Nomination Markets
- Real-money futures market provides overview, prospectuses, data and users guide. Based at the University of Iowa Business School.
PollingReport.com - Election 2008
- Collection of polls from various sources about the potential candidates for the US presidential election.
Real Clear Politics - General Election: McCain vs. Obama
- Projections and analysis based on collected electoral college and Senate race polls. Many maps, graphs and scorecards.
Roper Center - 2008 Presidential Election
- Public opinion polling on the presidential candidates and issues along with primary and general election exit polls. From the University of Connecticut.
Wikipedia - Nationwide Opinion Polling for the United States Presidential Election, 2008
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about poll results, including links to the results of each one.
Polls and Surveys
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2014 at 6:24:03 UTC -