become an editor
the entire directory
only in Obama,_Barack/News_and_Media
News and Media
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections: President: 2008: Candidates: Obama, Barack: News and Media
Change of Subject - Barack Obama
- Collection of Eric Zorn's entries about Barack Obama's presidential campaign from his blog at the Chicago Tribune.
CNN - Election Center 2008: Barack Obama
- Provides the presidential candidate's profile, video highlights, transcripts and speeches, advisors, issue positions, campaign finance, supporters and polls.
YouTube - Humanitainment's Channel
- Videos about Barack Obama's presidential campaign including SuperBarack, The Empire Strikes Barack, Baracky: The Movie, and Baracky II.
The New Yorker - Battle Plans: How Obama Won
- Ryan Lizza on the successful Barack Obama presidential campaign. (November 17, 2008)
Daily Kos: I Refuse to Buy into the Obama Hype (now a supporter)
- Ignores the ads, speeches, and talking points, and compares both Obama's and Clinton's Senate voting records from the U.S. Library of Congress to draw conclusions about how they differ and what they viewed as important. (February 20, 2008)
PBS NOW - Anatomy of a Smear
- Documentary on sorting fact from fiction in the 2008 election campaign uses 'Barack Obama is a Muslim' as an example of how misinformation is spread. (January 04, 2008)
Candidates@Google - Barack Obama
- Illinois Senator and 2008 Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama visits Google's Mountain View, CA, headquarters to deliver his innovation agenda, speak with Google CEO Eric Schmidt, and take questions from Google employees. (November 14, 2007)
Meet the Press - Barack Obama
- Video and transcript of the November 11 show featuring Barack Obama for the hour. (November 11, 2007)
The Fix - Barack Obama's Impressive Team
- Chris Cillizza profiles the people in the inner circle of Barack Obama's presidential campaign in January 2007. (January 16, 2007)
The Atlantic - The Natural
- In 2004, Ryan Lizza explored the question of why Barack Obama was generating more excitement among Democrats than John Kerry. (September 01, 2004)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 11:45:21 UTC -