become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kerry,_John/Opposing_Views
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: Sinclair Broadcast Group
John Kerry for President? You Must Be Joking
- Anti-Kerry weblog invites comments from visitors. Includes cartoons and photos.
Urban Legends Reference Pages: SOB Story
- Senator John Kerry referred to a Secret Service agent protecting his life as a "son of a bitch."
CNN: Kerry's Inner Circle Lacks Color
- Examination of racial diversity in the staff of Senator John Kerry as compared to the staff of President George W. Bush. (April 15, 2004)
Reuters: Kerry Won't Say Which Foreign Leaders Support Him
- Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, under pressure to say which foreign leaders were rooting for him to beat U.S. President George W. Bush, refused to reveal any names. Article reprinted courtesy of www.myway.com. (March 14, 2004)
Fox News: Cheney Says Kerry's Senate Record Is Troubling
- Kerry is criticized for voting to cut defense, intelligence, and major weapons programs, and for voting against the Gulf War in 1991, and also for recent inconsistencies regarding Iraq. From an edited transcript of Brit Hume's interview with Dick Cheney. (March 03, 2004)
Slate: The Trouble With Kerry - Your one-stop center for doubts about JFK2
- Democrat Mickey Kaus expresses two big fears about John Kerry. The first is that he'll lose. The second is that he'll win. Kaus concludes that "Kerry could turn into a Carter after several months." (March 01, 2004)
Village Voice: When John Kerry's Courage Went M.I.A.
- Sydney H. Schanberg asserts John Kerry covered up MIA information in order to smooth normalization of relations with Vietnam. (February 24, 2004)
Washington Times: Vets Refuse to Forgive Kerry for Antiwar Acts
- Many veterans of the Vietnam War, including opponents of the war, deplore the way in which John Kerry protested it. (February 20, 2004)
Boston Globe: John Kerry's Shifting Stands
- Jeff Jacoby finds that trying to keep up with John Kerry's shifting stands can be baffling even to those who have followed his career for decades. (February 12, 2004)
NBC News: Political Donors Get a Boost From Kerry
- Associated Press article contends that Senator John Kerry has a quid pro quo for using his Senate power to help those seeking appointments. (February 06, 2004)
Socialist Worker Online: The Many Faces of John Kerry
- Elizabeth Schulte asserts that Senator Kerry is a 19-year flip-flopper. (February 06, 2004)
Seattle Weekly: The Problem With Kerry
- Geov Parrish discusses his problem with the candidate's perceived dullness. (February 04, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2016 at 6:22:16 UTC -