become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bush,_George_W./Opposing_Views
Bush, George W.
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections: President: 2004: Candidates: Bush, George W.: Opposing Views
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Bush, George Walker: Humor
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Bush, George Walker: Opposing Views
- Provides information, news, articles, resources and written and graphical humor about George W. Bush. Features e-book by James Rodgers for pre-election reading.
Bush in 30 Seconds
- Competition to create political ads. According to this site, as the 2004 election nears, it's crucial that voters understand what President Bush's policies really mean for America.
- Weblog discussing the mystery bulge seen under George Bush's jacket in the first debate between presidential candidates. Includes photographs, links, theory and commentary.
BuzzFlash Perspectives: 2004 Election Voter Guide
- Collection of articles and information about why George W. Bush shouldn't be re-elected as President.
Fuck the South
- Ranting about the South voting for Bush.
- A conservative's site who sees voting for Kerry as America's best hope for a strong country and a peaceful world.
Salon - What Economic Recovery?
- Economist argues that the October, 2004 job figures show that Bush has bungled the economy and offers nothing new if he wins re-election.
- Picture gallery of Americans offering apologies to the world for George Bush's re-election. Accepting photo submissions for book.
- Articles, humor and items devoted to defeating President Bush in 2004.
Vietnam Veterans For George W. Bush? You've Got to be Kidding
- A Vietnam combat veteran gives quotes from 12 retired US generals and admirals who don't want Bush re-elected, shows the briefing shown to Bush warning of impending attack by bin Laden, as well as pictures and quotes portraying Bush as incompetent.
The American Conservative - Kerry's the One
- Stating that Bush has behaved like a caricature of what a right-wing president is supposed to be and his continuation will discredit any sort of conservatism for generations, the conservative magazine endorses John Kerry for president in 2004. (November 08, 2004)
The Nation - Even Republicans Fear Bush
- Lists a dozen prominent Republicans who are speaking out against Bush winning a second term as president. (October 31, 2004)
Washington Post - The GOP's Shameful Vote Strategy
- Asserts that Republicans are spending the last precious days before the election devoting nearly as much energy to suppressing the Democratic vote as they are to mobilizing their own. [Free registration required.] (October 26, 2004)
New York Times - Feeling the Draft
- Columnist Paul Krugman examines the possibility of military conscription, and notes that just as Bush broke his campaign promise in 2000 of no budget deficit, the facts suggest he will also break his 2004 campaign promise of no draft. [Free registration required.] (October 19, 2004)
Associated Press - Ex-Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft Rips Bush Diplomacy
- The national security adviser under the first President Bush gives a fierce criticism of George W. Bush's foreign policy, to the point of calling him a puppet of Israel. (October 16, 2004)
Knight-Ridder: Report Shows Texas Oilmen are Major Donors to Swift Boat Group
- A report says Texas oilmen helped fuel the anti-Kerry advertising campaign of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. (September 11, 2004)
Esquire - The Case Against George W. Bush
- Former president Ronald Reagan's son, Ron Reagan Jr. takes a hard look at Bush and does not like what he sees. (September 01, 2004)
Common Dreams: Two Candidates, Two Military Records, Two Standards
- The group Media Matters for America says that Kerry' military record has been unfairly examined and criticized, as compared to Bush's military record. (August 31, 2004)
The Nation - Former Bush (41) and Reagan Officials Say Bush (43) Must Go
- Explains why a large number of former senior diplomatic officials and retired military commanders say George W. Bush has damaged US national security and call on Americans to defeat him in November. (June 16, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2013 at 6:24:04 UTC -