become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bush,_George_W./Opposing_Views
Bush, George W.
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Bush, George Walker: Humor
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Presidents: Bush, George Walker: Opposing Views
Bush in 30 Seconds
- Competition to create political ads. According to this site, as the 2004 election nears, it's crucial that voters understand what President Bush's policies really mean for America.
- Weblog discussing the mystery bulge seen under George Bush's jacket in the first debate between presidential candidates. Includes photographs, links, theory and commentary.
BuzzFlash Perspectives: 2004 Election Voter Guide
- Collection of articles and information about why George W. Bush shouldn't be re-elected as President.
Fuck the South
- Ranting about the South voting for Bush.
- A conservative's site who sees voting for Kerry as America's best hope for a strong country and a peaceful world.
Salon - What Economic Recovery?
- Economist argues that the October, 2004 job figures show that Bush has bungled the economy and offers nothing new if he wins re-election.
- Picture gallery of Americans offering apologies to the world for George Bush's re-election. Accepting photo submissions for book.
- Articles, humor and items devoted to defeating President Bush in 2004.
The Nation - Even Republicans Fear Bush
- Lists a dozen prominent Republicans who are speaking out against Bush winning a second term as president. (October 31, 2004)
Washington Post - The GOP's Shameful Vote Strategy
- Asserts that Republicans are spending the last precious days before the election devoting nearly as much energy to suppressing the Democratic vote as they are to mobilizing their own. [Free registration required.] (October 26, 2004)
New York Times - Feeling the Draft
- Columnist Paul Krugman examines the possibility of military conscription, and notes that just as Bush broke his campaign promise in 2000 of no budget deficit, the facts suggest he will also break his 2004 campaign promise of no draft. [Free registration required.] (October 19, 2004)
Common Dreams: Two Candidates, Two Military Records, Two Standards
- The group Media Matters for America says that Kerry' military record has been unfairly examined and criticized, as compared to Bush's military record. (August 31, 2004)
The Nation - Former Bush (41) and Reagan Officials Say Bush (43) Must Go
- Explains why a large number of former senior diplomatic officials and retired military commanders say George W. Bush has damaged US national security and call on Americans to defeat him in November. (June 16, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 13:15:04 UTC -