become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Documents
Congressional Research Service
Freedom of Information Act
Government Printing Office
Library of Congress
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Historical Documents
U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO)
- Provides publishing and dissemination services for the official and authentic government publications to Congress, Federal agencies, Federal depository libraries, and the American public.
Bernan - Essential Government Publications
- Source for US government publications and documents from hundreds of US government agencies.
CERCLA Administrative Records
- Administrative records relating to the CERCLA environmental cleanup law for military Bases for a significant number of military installations, active and closed.
Code of Federal Regulations
- Search or browse the Code of Federal Regulations.
Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Commercial source for all Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) in printed form.
Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
- A central repository of defense-related scientific and technical information within the Department of Defense. The majority of holdings are unclassified. Collection covers a broad selection of topics of importance to the defense research community.
The Federal Register
- Searchable daily listings of documents put out for public viewing by all government agencies. Documents include notices, rules, and proposed rules, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
Federal Research and Development (R&D) Project Summaries
- Provides a full-text search across the federally funded research of multiple government agencies.
- Official site of the Government Printing Office offers free public access to information from all three branches of the Federal Government. Searchable databases, nationwide depository library locator.
Historical Document Reproduction, Inc.
- The First True Size Color Prints of the Declaration of Independence, Dunlap Broadside Prints of the Declaration. World War II document Prints of the Instrument of Surrender Document, Travis Letter Prints from the Battle of the Alamo and the Texas Declaration of Independence.
- Allows searching and browsing of the full-text of US government-issued patents. Lists patents by inventor, by date and by patent class, and includes links to other patent sites.
- Offers a CD-ROM version of the Code of Federal Regulations.
U.S. Government Online Bookstore
- Purchase Federal information products for sale through the United States Government Printing Office (GPO). Browse by topic, keyword, or special collections.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2014 at 7:42:58 UTC -