become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Protection_Agency/Libraries
Environmental Protection Agency
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Government: Agencies: Independent: Environmental Protection Agency: Libraries
Atmospheric Sciences Modeling Division Library
- Provides information about the Library's collection, services, and policies. Located in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Environmental Science Center Library - Ft. Meade, MD
- Includes descriptions of library contents by category. Library is the environmental reference source for the Environmental Science Center and the following states in Region 3: DE, Washington DC, MD, PA, VA, and WV.
Environmental Sciences Division
- Technical Research Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Legislative Reference Library
- Washington, DC. Includes copies or summaries of the legislation that created EPA and the statutes it enforces, Congressional Record summaries, and information on pending legislation.
National Service Center for Environmental Publications
- More than 7,000 in stock and 24,000 digital titles are available to search and retrieve, download, print and/or order from the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP).
OPPTS Chemical Library
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics. Washington, DC.
Region 1 Library
- Serving Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. In Boston, Massachusetts.
Region 10 Library
- Serving Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, the Puget Sound, and the state of Washington. In Seattle, Washington.
Region 2 Library
- Serving New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. In New York, New York.
Region 3 Library
- Serving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and West Virginia. In Fort Meade, Maryland.
Region 4 Library
- Serving Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. In Atlanta, Georgia.
Region 8 Technical Library
- Serving Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. In Denver, Colorado. Provides technical information to support the work of EPA Region 8 staff and provides the public with environmental information resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 16, 2013 at 5:24:02 UTC -