become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Easter Seals East Georgia
- Non profit organization serving adults with disabilities through vocational testing, employment training, skill development, job placement and equipment loan programs.
Friends of Disabled Adults and Children
- Non-profit organization providing people with disabilities in the Atlanta area with free medical equipment.
Georgia Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc.
- Statewide service center for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, late deafened, and deaf-blind.
Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education
- Posts news, bulletin board, links, and membership information.
Georgia Radio Reading Service
- A 24 hour non profit radio station dedicated to bringing contemporary literature, periodicals, and newspapers to the visually challenged. Books and articles are read complete and uncensored by a staff of volunteers.
Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Site provides procedures for joining the professional registry, listing of sign language training workshops, explains process of obtaining certification with links to national and regional resources.
Georgia Speech Language Hearing Association
- Site promotes membership and provides professional resources for continuing education, workshops, and links to state and national organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:21:31 AM EST -