become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Easter Seals East Georgia
- Non profit organization serving adults with disabilities through vocational testing, employment training, skill development, job placement and equipment loan programs.
Friends of Disabled Adults and Children
- Non-profit organization providing people with disabilities in the Atlanta area with free medical equipment.
Georgia Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc.
- Statewide service center for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, late deafened, and deaf-blind.
Georgia Radio Reading Service
- A 24 hour non profit radio station dedicated to bringing contemporary literature, periodicals, and newspapers to the visually challenged. Books and articles are read complete and uncensored by a staff of volunteers.
Georgia Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Site provides procedures for joining the professional registry, listing of sign language training workshops, explains process of obtaining certification with links to national and regional resources.
Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Site promotes membership and provides professional resources for continuing education, workshops, and links to state and national organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2016 at 22:15:56 UTC -