become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Outdoors
Recreation and Sports
Canoeing and Kayaking
Guides and Outfitters
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
- Official boating safety courses and online boater certification tests, sponsored by Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest
- Camping, lodging, wilderness, directions, fees and permits.
Discover Georgia Outdoor Adventures
- Guide to Georgia's beautiful waterfalls, parks, wildlife, civil war battlefields, historic sites, festivals, events and other fun places to visit.
Garden Club of Georgia
- Programs, events calendar, merchandise, and membership information for this non-profit gardening education organization.
Georgia Archery Association
- Tournaments, meetings, local clubs, programs, and newsletter.
Georgia Chapter, Historical Trekkers
- State organization, dedicated to the preservation and study of the pre-1840 frontier people in America. Posts mission, applications and links.
Georgia Orienteering Club
- Orienteering meets, special events, schedule, training camps, and membership information.
Georgia Outdoor News
- Outdoor sporting news in Georgia
Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites
- Listing of outdoor recreation opportunities and programs as well as information about State Parks and Historic sites in Georgia, from Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
- Take a hike. We tell people where to go.
- Waterfowl hunting information links.
Georgia Wilderness First Responder Classes
- Based on the practice guidelines of the Wilderness Medical Society.
Mountain Travel Guide
- Information and directions to waterfalls, Hiking, Bike, Horse, and ATV Trails in Georgia.
The Nature Conservancy
- State branch of this global organization focused on conserving plants, animals, and ecosystems. Articles, events, press releases.
Sea Kayak Georgia
- Provides sea kayaking experiences on the coast of Georgia, Lake Jocassee, the Little Tybee River, the Everglades, the coast of Maine, and Scotland and the British Isles. They provide instruction in kayaking, responsible use of natural resources, and natural history.
- Local chapter of this non-profit organization promoting conservation of the natural environment. Newsletter, alerts, outings, activism advice.
Tallulah Gorge Hiking Trails
- Hiking opportunities available at Tallulah Gorge State Park in Tallulah Falls, GA with links to other trails in the southern Appalachians.
Wildernet - Georgia Outdoor Recreation Guide
- Contains descriptions of hikes, campsites, bike rides and other activities in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2014 at 19:20:00 UTC -