The Town Of Camak, Georgia was incorporated December 22, 1898. The town was named for a lawyer,James A. Camak, who was the Frist President of the Georgia Railroad. Camak is the junction for the railroad leading to Savannah, Atlanta, Macon, and Augusta. The town is 45 miles west of Augusta and 110 miles east of Atlanta.
Last update:December 19, 2015 at 9:25:36 UTC