become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Localities: A: Atlanta: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Bars and Nightclubs
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Atlanta Executive Network
- LGBT networking organization promoting diversity in the community by offering a monthly meeting featuring prominent speakers and various luncheons.
Atlanta Freedom Marching Band (AFMB)
- Atlanta's gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered marching band. Includes programs, events, history and sponsors.
Atlanta Gay Men's Chorus
- Providing high-quality professional performances as expressed through the time-honored tradition of male choral music, in order to affirm the contributions and advance a positive image of the gay and lesbian community within the community at large.
Atlanta Lesbian Health Initiative
- Features programs, history, photos, providers and news.
Atlanta Pride Committee
- Bringing together a group of individuals and companies to make the June Pride celebration a special moment for everyone.
Black and White Men Together Atlanta
- A gay multi-racial multi-cultural organization committed to fostering supportive environments wherein racial and cultural barriers can be overcome and the goal of human equality realized.
- Social, support, and networking organization for bisexual women. Open to all women.
Congregation Bet Haverim
- This synagogue is the spiritual home for Atlanta's lesbian, gay and progressive Jews.
Emory University Office of Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Life
- Offers programs and services designed to improve the campus climate and create an open and welcoming environment for LGBT students and employees.
- A non-profit professional social networking organization for lesbians in Atlanta.
Northlake Alliance of Gays/Lesbians and Straights (NAGS)
- A group of gay and straight Northlake Area residents who are committed to building friendships and strengthening neighborhoods through social events and community action.
- Provides ongoing care and support to pets of Atlanta area persons living with HIV symptomatic/AIDS, and other critical illnesses or disabilities.
- Parents Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays is a national organization promoting the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered persons and their families and friends.
Southern Comfort Conference
- Yearly transgender event in Atlanta, Georgia.
Southern Line Atlanta
- Country and western dance team. Events calendar, FAQ, links, and step sheet archives.
Yahoo! Groups: QueerAtlanta
- This is a place to share information, actions and ideas concerning the Atlanta area. We are open to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities (and their friends) and invite you to share your events and news.
- Youth group providing news, event schedules, contact information, and forums.
- A not-for-profit collective of lesbians of African descent residing in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. Our primary mission is the procurement and dispensation of scholarship funds to lesbians of African descent.
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2013 at 11:32:02 UTC -