become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Localities: A: Atlanta: Health: Organizations
American Spinal Injury Association
- Provides education to physicians and other clinicians interested in the field of spinal cord injury research, acute care, rehabilitation, and lifetime follow-up.
- Composed of volunteer pilots and non-pilots working together in Georgia to fly children and adults to medical facilities in the Southeast - patients who otherwise couldn't afford it.
Atlanta Alliance on Developmental Disabilities
- Serves people with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities in Metro Atlanta area. Information on services, membership, and links to other organizations.
Centers for Disease Control
- Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
- Provides support and information to families . Offers educational and social programs, publishes a quarterly newsletter, and sponsors a bi-annual conference.
Georgia Baptist Health Care System
- Provides directions, mission and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:26:30 PM EST -