become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
American Spinal Injury Association
- Provides education to physicians and other clinicians interested in the field of spinal cord injury research, acute care, rehabilitation, and lifetime follow-up.
- Composed of volunteer pilots and non-pilots working together in Georgia to fly children and adults to medical facilities in the Southeast - patients who otherwise couldn't afford it.
Atlanta Alliance on Developmental Disabilities
- Serves people with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities in Metro Atlanta area. Information on services, membership, and links to other organizations.
Centers for Disease Control
- Mission is to promote health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
- Provides support and information to families . Offers educational and social programs, publishes a quarterly newsletter, and sponsors a bi-annual conference.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 18:05:10 UTC -