become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Atlanta Center for Cognitive Therapy
- Shown are services offered, office hours, biography, products and contacts.
The Atlanta Psychotherapy Guild
- Association information, tips on choosing a psychotherapist, client rights, treatment methods, and a member directory.
- Areas of service include individual counseling, human sexuality, career development and gay men's issues.
Center for Psychological and Educational Assessment
- Specializes in assessment of learning and behavioral difficulties in children. Posts staff, directions and contact information.
The Compassionate Friends of Atlanta
- Assist families in the positive resolution of grief following the death of a child.
- Psychologist specializing in marriage and family therapy. Includes a biography and resume, newsletter, and therapy details.
- Approaches mental health issues from a total body wellness perspective. Includes services, philosophy, biography and contacts.
Metropolitan Psychotherapy Associates
- A multi-disciplinary group of independent licensed psychotherapists offering individual, group, couples, marital, and family therapy.
Psychological Sciences Institute
- Neuropsychological services incorporating standardized psychological tests and computerized functional brain assessment techniques.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:26:29 UTC -