become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Drunk Driving Defense
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Business and Economy: Legal Services
- Practices all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, multi-family development, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and asset management of commercial properties. Corporate transactions, wills, trusts, and probate.
Hornsby Law Group
- Specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, and civil rights or whistle blower violations cases. Legal resources, press releases, and contact form.
John Roberson Investigations
- Private investigator specializing in domestic investigations and process service.
Law Office of Paige Arden Stanley, LLC
- Focuses on business law, estate planning, probate administration, and litigation avoidance. Attorney profile, client testimonials, resources, and contact form.
The Law Offices of David M. Walker, Esquire
- Specializes in business law. Attorney biography, video, industry links, and contact information provided.
McElreath & Stevens, LLC
- Veteran's disability law firm. Attorney profiles, practice areas, and contact information provided.
Morris, Manning and Martin, LLP
- Headquarters for law firm serving Atlanta, Georgia.
Patterson, Thuente, Skaar & Christensen
- Firm specializing in intellectual property law. Firm overview, attorney profiles, practice areas, contact information.
Paul D. Hermann, PC
- Specializes in medical malpractice, collaborative law, auto accidents, mediation, and arbitration. Team profiles, legal resources, faq, client testimonials, and contact information provided.
Stack & Associates, PC.
- Specializing in environmental law, land use, regulatory, compliance, enforcement, and property damage issues.
Susan Perrilloux Billeaud, L.L.C.
- Small business attorney. Practice areas, bio, faq, blog, and seminar information.
Troutman Sanders LLP
- National-international firm with over 700 attorneys covering thirty practice areas related to commercial law and public policy. Describes capabilities, specialties, career opportunities, and locations of offices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2014 at 12:00:29 UTC -