become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Localities: A: Atlanta: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Localities: A: Atlanta: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
The APEX Museum
- Presents history from an African-American perspective. Visitor information, history, exhibits, event calendar, gift shop, and contact information.
Atlanta Cyclorama and Civil War Museum
- Home of the world's largest painting and an Civil War bookstore. Visitor information including hours and directions.
Atlanta History Center
- Provides information about exhibitions, archives, programs, events, and tours of historic local homes and gardens.
Braves Museum and Hall of Fame
- Exhibits on the history of the Atlanta Braves baseball team. Visitor information, news, gift shop.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Visitor information, exhibits, IMAX showings, rental information, kids section.
Fernbank Science Center
- Visitor information, planetarium schedule, special programs, resources for teachers and students.
High Museum of Art
- Fine art museum also showing cultural films and events. Offers a second location for folk art and photography.
Imagine It!: The Children's Museum of Atlanta
- Visitor information, exhibits, event calendar, kids section, resources for parents and teachers.
Jimmy Carter Library & Museum
- Offers visitor information about research, events, and collections at the library.
The King Center
- Exhibits and information about the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, his philosophy, and his methods of nonviolence.
Margaret Mitchell House & Museum
- Visitor information, event calendar, rental information, gift shop.
Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Offers visitor information on tickets, hours, directions and the collections. Located Emory University.
Museum of Design
- Visitor information, exhibits, events calendar, special programs, store.
Robert C. Williams Paper Museum
- Offers visitor information and resources on the history of paper and paper technology. Located at Georgia Institute of Technology.
The William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum
- History museum with exhibits and collections emphasizing the Atlanta Jewish community and the Holocaust.
The World of Coca-Cola
- Three-story exhibit on the history of Coca-Cola. Visitor information and directions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 11:54:04 UTC -