become an editor
the entire directory
only in Georgia/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Conditions and Diseases
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia
- Provides a range of group and individual health benefit, life and disability products to more than 1.7 million Georgians.
Eye Center of Central Georgia
- Macon practice offering specialty eye care services including laser eye surgery.
Georgia Division of Public Health
- Central source for public health information in Georgia, with statistics, reports, local and state services, news, and links to online resources.
Medication Access Program
- Special program for solid organ transplant recipients who reside in the State of Georgia.
- Atlanta based organization devoted to investigational drug research and diagnostic testing in the CNS area by conducting studies on neurology, psychiatry, and sleep disorders.
North Central Health District
- Part of the Georgia Department of Human Resources Division of Public Health covers thirteen counties. Shown are resources, hours, services and contacts.
Prostate Cancer Treatment, Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia
- Includes prostate cancer treatment information including prostate cancer treatment options, prostate cancer diagnosis and cancer research
- Private non-profit hospital specializing in treatment, care, and rehabilitation of spinal cord injury and disease including multiple sclerosis.
Southeast Georgia Heath System
- Operates hospitals and offers healthcare services it residents in Glynn, Camden and Brantley counties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 15:35:08 UTC -