become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Society and Culture: Youth
Tampa Bay Area
Boy Scout Troops
Cub Scout Packs
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Florida
- Provides volunteer role models to children. Includes news, events, local organizations, and information about volunteering and donations.
Center for the Study of Children's Futures
- Florida Kids Count tracks the well-being of children in the state. Includes publications, data, and resources.
Children's Campaign, Inc.
- Advocacy organization devoted to making children’s issues a legislative priority. Includes goals, news, and publications.
Children's Home Society
- Private non-profit provider of services for children and families. Fourteen division offices, 200 facilities in Florida.
- Seeks to educate Florida's legislature on important issues facing children and families. Events, position papers, and advocacy toolkit.
Florida Baptist Children's Homes
- A nonprofit, statewide agency serving children who have been abused, abandoned, neglected, or who are otherwise in crisis. Also serves developmentally delayed adults. Includes news, history, locations, and services.
Florida Children's Forum
- Member agencies provide child care information and referral services to families. The Network also provides technical assistance to early education and child care providers on where child care is needed.
Florida Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
- Seeks to improve Florida's response to child abuse in general and sexual abuse in particular. Contact information for advocacy centers throughout the state, events, and assistance.
Florida Network of Youth and Family Services
- A not-for-profit statewide association representing agencies which serve homeless, runaway and troubled youth ages ten and older and their families.
Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches
- Organization dedicated to benefiting youth. Information about the facilities, programs, donations, employment opportunities and sponsors.
Make-A-Wish Foundation: Florida
- Charitable group helping sick children. Locations, phone numbers, email addresses and donation links for the local offices across the state.
Make-A-Wish of Central and Northern Florida
- Organization dedicated to granting the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions. Includes wish stories, how to volunteer or give, history, staff, and referral information.
PACE Center for Girls
- Prevention and early intervention program offering details on school based programs for at risk females.
Redlands Christian Migrant Association
- Provides child care for migrant and rural poor children throughout the state. Locations, services and contact.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 4, 2012 1:45:06 PM EDT -