become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Information
- Public and private grant-issuing foundation also known as the Florida Governor's Alliance for the Employment of Citizens with Disabilities. News, endowments.
Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology (FAAST)
- A statewide program for information and referral on assistive technology for persons with disabilities.
Florida Developmental Disabilities Council
- Development and administration of services for people with developmental disabilities. Guides for planning and funding research, innovations, and programs to improve quality of life.
Florida's Voice on Mental Retardation
- Statewide grass roots organization providing list of services, resources, programs, events, and laws and legislation.
- Residential and day training facility committed to providing training opportunities and care for people with developmental disabilities.
Miami Valley Down Syndrome Association
- A non-profit organization of families and professionals working together to improve the quality of life for persons with Down syndrome.
Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- PVAF's mission is to improve the lives of veterans with a spinal cord injury or dysfunction (SCI/D) and other persons with disabilities to achieve maximum health, productivity and self esteem in their daily lives.
Presbyterian Homes And Housing Homepage
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable non-assisted rental housing for low income seniors in West Central Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 1:45:10 UTC -