become an editor
the entire directory
only in Florida/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Health
Panama City Metro
Tampa Bay Area
West Palm Beach-Fort Pierce
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
This category in other languages:
Associated Home Health
- Offers home health care services to seniors in much of Florida. Clickable map links to local addresses and phone numbers.
- Companions for the elderly provided from offices in Winter Park and Davie. Request form.
Consult-A-Nurse Healthcare Referral
- Clickable state map with links to hospitals and other affiliated facilities. Information on health conditions and links to online reference guides such as the Merriam-Webster medical dictionary.
Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Promotes excellence in health care, and advances and represents the specialty of family practice.
Florida Association of Community Health Centers
- Providing resources and assistance to federally qualified health centers throughout the state. Migrant farmworker assistance, legislative news, conference schedules, maps.
Florida Department of Health
- Main link to all departments, including medical and environmental services, licensing, and topics of community concern.
Florida Health Links
- Links to physician records on file with the state Department of Health and Human Services along with links to health insurance, PPO providers, hospitals, rehabilitation, and assisted living facilities.
Florida Vision Preview 2002
- Exhibition and educational show for opticians, optometrists, and ophthalmologists. Location, exhibitors, and hotel information. October 24-26, 2002
- Information on issues directly impacting patients and physicians, from the Florida Medical Association.
International Medical Laboratory, Inc.
- Offering services to patients and physicians. A list of locations is given with the services provided.
- Pediatric physician specialty association providing medical care for children, statewide.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society, South Florida
- South Florida chapter coordinates events and membership in all the counties from Lake Okeechobee southward. Chapter calendar and contact information.
Nursing Home Guide Watch List
- Reports of disciplinary actions against nursing homes.
- Florida directory of senior resources and services. A directory of assisted living facilities, nursing homes, retirement communities, home health care, Alzheimer's facilities, guardians, geriatric care managers and elder law.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 7:35:11 UTC -