become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Eleventh Circuit
Society: Law: Law Enforcement: Prosecuting Attorneys: United States: Florida
- Text of the state's laws and constitution as currently in effect and over the past several years, from the official state senate site. Search by session year, chamber, bill number or keywords.
Child Support Services
- Provides resources for state residents including child support statutes, guidelines, payments, and legislation as well as tools for locating missing parents and establishing paternity.
Daily Business Review
- Legal news, information and state government resources.
Division of Administrative Hearings
- Lists cases and rulings by year from 1975 to present. Rules, calendar, compensation claims, phone extension directory, self-representation rules, online case filing for attorneys.
Florida Administrative Weekly
- Online text of periodical documenting proposed and approved changes to state code [PDF], indexed by date from 1999 to the present. Online submissions.
Florida Attorney General
- Official site with links on crime and prevention, victims' rights, consumer protection and civil rights. Archive of news releases by year from 1995 to the present. Also available in Spanish and six other languages.
Florida Law Online
- Online search of state bills, laws, and court opinions with links to agencies and legal journals, maintained by attorney James Wyman.
- Includes links to state lawyers, legislators, courts, law schools, administrative departments and legal news maintained by Miami appellate lawyer and author Robert S. Glazier. Links to software and technology for law office management.
Florida Rules of Procedure
- From the Florida Bar, a collection including rules of civil, criminal, probate, workers' compensation, traffic, small claims, juvenile, appellate, and family law. PDF format.
- Downloadable [PDF] text of state laws by year enacted from 1975 to the present, including memorials, resolutions and local laws. Cross references include Bill-to-Law and Mini-Title-to-Law.
MuniCide - Florida County And Municipal Codes
- Compilation of county and municipal codes and ordinances. Alphabetical listings of localities, then indexed by chapter and sub-chapter. Also searchable within the code of each locality.
Public Defender - 13th Judicial Circuit
- Official site for public defender based in Tampa. Staff email directory.
State Attorney 12th Judicial Circuit
- Office of the State Attorney in Florida's 12th Circuit - DeSoto, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties.
Tax Law Library
- Searchable directory of Florida tax laws, from corporate to dry cleaning.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 15:54:07 UTC -