become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial
District Court of Appeal
Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Government: Law Enforcement
Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: Judiciary
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch
Florida 18th Judicial Circuit
- Serving Brevard and Seminole Counties. Office mission, legal terms and a description of the criminal justice process, and a list of office awards.
Florida 3rd Judicial Circuit
- Serving Columbia, Dixie, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Suwannee, and Taylor Counties. Locations, worthless checks, victim services, and a law dictionary.
Florida 8th Judicial Circuit
- Serving Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Gilchrist, Levy, and Union Counties. Offers information about prosecution teams, programs, legal vocabulary list, and events.
Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
- Offers general information and updates. Links to individual county clerks offices where local rules and procedures may be found.
Florida Court System
- Administrative and general information about Florida state courts.
Florida Supreme Court Opinions
- Decisions from September 30, 1999 to the present. Listed by week of decision, with docket number and party names. Available in PDF, ZIP and self-executing format.
Justice Administrative Commission
- Administratively serving the state attorneys, public defenders, capitol collateral regional counsels and statewide guardian ad litem program.
Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- Research, self help topics, and recent opinions.
US District Court - Middle District of Florida
- Court calendars, electronic filing, juror information and FAQ for courts in Jacksonville, Ocala, Orlando, Tampa and Fort Myers.
US District Court - Northern District of Florida
- Online case filing and management, juror guidelines and FAQ, maps and parking directions for courts in Gainesvilles, Panama City, Tallahassee and Pensacola.
US District Court - Southern District of Florida
- Secure login, juror information and FAQ, employment, maps and hours at courts in Fort Pierce, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Key West.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2015 at 6:52:56 UTC -