become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Governor Rick Scott
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Agency for Health Care Administration
- Offers information about government healthcare programs, forms, news, and related links.
Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
- News, statutes, delinquent licensee search, and renewal area.
- Provides independent, unbiased, timely, and relevant financial information to the Legislature and the citizens of the State of Florida which can be used to improve the operations and accountability of public entities. Statutory authority.
Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Interactive search within regulated professions.
Department of Children and Families
- Helps people be self-sufficient and live in stable families.
Department of Economic Opportunity
- Advances Florida’s economic development and administers state and federal programs and initiatives to help visitors, citizens, businesses, and communities.
Department of Elder Affairs
- Administering programs for the aged as well as services and delivery systems.
Department of Environmental Protection
- Responsible for conservation and management of natural resources.
Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Agency responsible for issuing driver licenses, motor vehicle titles, license plates and vessel registrations as well as overseeing the Florida Highway Patrol. Crash and traffic safety statistics, link to information on identity theft.
Department of Management Services
- Agency that administers the operation of state government facilities.
Department of State
- Links to all divisions of the Secretary of State's office.
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
- Regulation and licensure of the medical professions within the State of Florida.
Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- Regulatory agency and professional association for licensed engineers. Rules and regulations, membership.
Florida Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Searchable database of unclaimed property, business reporting requirements, property holders, statutes and expired warrants information.
Florida Child Support Services
- Provides information about programs, guidelines, procedures, and available services.
Florida City and County Management Association
- Professional organization of government administrators throughout the state.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Offers administrative information, news, and publications.
Florida Department of Education
- Information about the functions and services offered by this agency.
Florida Department of Financial Services
- News, organization and resources.
Florida Division of Elections
- Offers information for Florida voters about the candidates, election process, electors, and registration.
Florida Division of Library and Information Services
- Manages the State Library and Archives, supports public libraries, directs record management services, and is the designated information resource provider for the state of Florida.
Florida Free Public Records
- Access to Florida public records, criminal records, search cases in superior, municipal and juvenile courts. Locate divorces, judgments, liens, other lawsuits and filings.
Florida Inland Navigation District
- A special tax district of the State of Florida. Local sponsor of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, a State/Federal navigation project.
Florida League of Cities
- Organization of the state's municipalities, a resource for municipal officials. Links and contact information for local and regional leagues within the state.
Florida Office of Insurance Regulation - Choices
- Official state site offering company-by-company comparison of insurance rates for consumers from clickable map of counties. Auto, homeowners, Medicare supplement and small group health insurance.
Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
- Part of the Department of Financial Services. Responsible for regulation, compliance, and enforcement of statutes related insurance and the monitoring of industry markets.
Florida Retirement System
- News and updates concerning various units of the state retirement system.
Florida State Board of Administration
- Official site offering public information about the functions and services of this organization.
Florida's Children and Youth Cabinet
- VISION: All children in Florida grow up safe, healthy, educated and prepared to meet their full potential. MISSION: To ensure that the public policy of Florida relating to children and youth promotes interdepartmental collaboration and program implementation in order for services designed for children and youth to be planned, managed and delivered in a holistic and integrated manner to improve the self-sufficiency, safety, economic stability, health and quality of life of all children and youth in Florida.
Government Accountability Report
- Monitors activities of the Florida state government.
Government Information Locator
- Maintained by the Division of Library and Information Services.
Marketing Florida Agriculture
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Marketing and Development
- Official site for local government services and information. Pay child support, order property records, civil court documents and related information.
Public Service Commission
- Regulatory agency for electric, gas, telephone, water and wastewater utilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2014 at 16:24:44 UTC -