become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Education
Colleges and Universities
Vocational and Technical
Distance Learning Institutions
English as a Second Language
Reunions and Alumni
US Department of Education
Reference: Education: Organizations
Regional: North America: Education
Society: Issues: Education
This category in other languages:
AOL Real Estate: Schools
- Directory of public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities with information on enrollment, staffing and student demographics.
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), Department of State
- Includes coverage of International Visitor Program, Fulbright Program, Office of English Language Programs, Educational Information and Resources Branch, International Exchanges, and related programs.
College For Every Student
- A nonprofit, national organization dedicated to bettering the nation's schools through outside funding and community involvement.
Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Seeks (CHCI) to link higher education resources with Hispanics throughout the United States. CHCI's mission is to develop the next generation of Latino leaders.
Cordell Hull Foundation for International Education
- A non-profit organization assists in the recruitment, selection and administration for J-1 visa sponsorship for exchange teachers to teach in bilingual, math, science and ESL programs.
Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA)
- A civilian agency of the U.S. who oversees all oversea schools in military bases.
Education Law Association
- Nonprofit, nonadvocacy organization that provides unbiased information about current legal issues affecting education in schools, colleges, and universities.
- Weekly news on American education issues. Searchable archives.
Education, Capacity, & Careers Branch, AAAS
- Develops models, materials, mechanisms, processes, and networks. Conduct studies and analyses. Promotes real education that connects in-school and out-of-school experiences. Branch of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- The U.S. alumni membership organization which supports and promotes the Fulbright Program of international educational and cultural exchange
Global SchoolNet Foundation
- Provides online collaborative learning through projects, communication tools and professional development.
The Guardian - US Education
- Collected news, analysis and commentary relating to education in the United States.
- Serves children with varying degrees of disabilities through Heartspring School, the Growing Place and the Hearing Center. Details on national and regional programs based out of Wichita, Kansas.
High Road School
- Specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges with schools throughout the North East and in California. Find news, events and information about their educational model.
Huntington Learning Centers
- Nationally franchised tutoring and enrichment programs searchable by zip code. Franchise and affiliate inquiry forms.
National Center for Education Statistics
- NCES collects, analyzes and makes available data related to education in the U.S. and other nations.
National Center for Science Education
- Clearinghouse for information and advice to keep evolution in the science classroom and certain other theories out.
National Education Goals Panel (NEGP) Archives
- The NEGP was a bipartisan and intergovernmental body of federal and state officials created in July 1990 to assess and report state and national progress toward achieving the National Education Goals. Though dissolved in 2002, its publications and findings are archived here on this site.
National Head Start Association
- A private not-for-profit membership organization representing the many participants.
National Public School District Locator
- Enter search data for a county or city to locate information on the school district including a list of schools.
National Rural Education Association
- Organization of rural school administrators, teachers, board members, regional service agency personnel, researchers, business and industry representatives and others interested in maintaining the vitality of rural school systems across the country.
Pennsylvania - Timothy School, The
- An approved private non-profit day school in Berwyn serving children diagnosed with autism or pervasive developmental disorders (PDD).
- A non-profit organization working to improve the quality of public education for economically disadvantaged children in 12 targeted school districts across the USA.
Rate My Teacher
- A site that allows students to anonymously grade their teachers
- Northeastern University program that prepares engineers, scientists, and other individuals with science backgrounds to assist middle school science teachers with teaching the physical sciences.
Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) Network
- Provides information from research and practice to those involved in educational improvement at the local, state, and regional levels.
School Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- National program, funded by the EPA, that provides information for school administrators, teachers, parents and pest control technicians on reducing pests in schools while reducing the amount of pesticides.
- Find out about delays and closings of schools in numerous states.
Teaching Resource Center
- Provides classroom teachers, administrators, and parents with affordable, innovative teaching materials and books for reading and math.
Two Worlds United Educational Foundation
- Study abroad and student exchange programs for students and teachers who wish to travel or study an academic year, semester or summer abroad. FAQs, educational facts, program details, and contacts are provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2016 at 14:35:00 UTC -