become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Delaware: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Delawawe Assistive Technology Initiative: DATI
- Connects people who have disabilities with the tools they need in order to participate in community life safely and independently.
Developmental Disabilities Council of Delaware
- Addresses the unmet needs of people with developmental disabilities through system-wide advocacy, planning and demonstration projects.
- Nonprofit organization identifying and funding programs based on community need. Provides information on fund raising programs and events.
Division for the Visually Impaired (DVI)
- Provides a network of services designed to facilitate the social, emotional and economic independence of the blind and visually impaired.
NICHCY Delaware State Sheet
- Contact information for disability resources.
Rehabilitation Robotics Research Program
- A collection of research projects to aid persons with manipulative disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2014 at 6:15:08 UTC -