become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Delaware: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Delaware: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Delawawe Assistive Technology Initiative: DATI
- Connects people who have disabilities with the tools they need in order to participate in community life safely and independently.
Developmental Disabilities Council of Delaware
- Addresses the unmet needs of people with developmental disabilities through system-wide advocacy, planning and demonstration projects.
- Nonprofit organization identifying and funding programs based on community need. Provides information on fund raising programs and events.
Division for the Visually Impaired (DVI)
- Provides a network of services designed to facilitate the social, emotional and economic independence of the blind and visually impaired.
Exceptional Children Group
- Provides the leadership to ensure that Delaware delivers an effective system of education for exceptional children that is in full compliance with Federal and State laws.
NICHCY Delaware State Sheet
- Contact information for disability resources.
Rehabilitation Robotics Research Program
- A collection of research projects to aid persons with manipulative disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:28:53 PM EDT -