become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial_Branch
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Delaware: Government: Judicial Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch
Delaware State Courts
- Official site offers links to court calendars, rules, proceedings, hours and locations, and downloadable request forms.
Delaware Board of Parole
- Mission is to protect the public by conducting informed hearings in order to make careful and equitable parole decisions and credible recommendations to the Courts and the Board of Pardons.
Delaware Supreme Court
- The highest court in the State of Delaware, consists of five Justices, including a Chief Justice.
Family Court of Delaware
- A unified statewide Court with branches in New Castle County at Wilmington, Kent County at Dover, and Sussex County at Georgetown.
Office of the Public Defender
- The responsibility of the Public Defender is to represent every person arrested or charged with a crime who cannot afford a lawyer.
Superior Court of Delaware
- Delaware's general jurisdiction trial court including- rules,calendars,juror information,self-help center, employment opportunities, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:32:37 PM EDT -